Privacy and Security PolicyPLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRIVACY NOTICE HAS CHANGED, EFFECTIVE AUGUST 2, 2021 BrandMuscle, Inc. (hereinafter, “BrandMuscle”, "BMI", “we”, or “us”) is committed to protecting your online privacy while providing you with the most useful and enjoyable web experience possible. While you can use many features of BrandMuscle anonymously, you are required to provide personal information to gain access to some of our premium content and services. We recognize that personal and company information that is entered in this site may be of a confidential or sensitive in nature. BrandMuscle services are designed to be resistant to the inappropriate access or disclosure of such information to other registered and unregistered users. With the use of our website, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information, including your personally identifiable information, by BrandMuscle in accordance with the terms of our Privacy and Security Policy in place at that time. You acknowledge that we have the right, at our lone discretion, to adjust, add or remove any terms or conditions of this Privacy and Security Policy without prior notice or liability to you. WHEN YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY, OR TO ANY CHANGES WE MAY SUBSEQUENTLY MAKE, IMMEDIATELY CEASE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE. General
- BMI collects personal information when you send a user submission to BMI, or use BMI’s web site.
- When you send a user submission we ask for information such as your name and email address. Once you provide that information you are not anonymous to us. BMI does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18.
- BMI automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, BMI cookie information, and the page you request.
- BMI uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the user experience, fulfill your requests for products and services, promote and improve services, contact you, and conduct research. BMI is the sole owner of the information that it collects.
- Response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Google - https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Adobe - http://www.adobe.com/privacy.html
- Piwik - https://piwik.org/privacy/
- LeadLander - https://app.leadlander.com/privacy/
- Pardot - https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights around BrandMuscle’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal information. BrandMuscle does not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. BrandMuscle collects various categories of personal information when you use the Service, including identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network or device activity information, geolocation data, and professional information. A more detailed description of the information BrandMuscle collects and how we use it is provided above in Section 1 (Information We Collect and How We Use It). Section 3 (Third Parties) describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances. If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request what personal information has been collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow BrandMuscle to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request, and the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. You may also send your request by email to email@example.com or by phone to 866-464-4342. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so. Under the CCPA, a data subject may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period. BrandMuscle will respond to such personal information request within 45 days of receipt of the request. Separate from the CCPA, California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you request such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed above in Section 8.
EUROPEAN RESIDENTS: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER