BrandMuscle Continues Industry Leadership with Record Breaking Customer Additions, Local Marketing Activity Growth, Product Innovation, and Partnerships
CHICAGO, Ill., January 29, 2020
– BrandMuscle, the industry leader in integrated local and channel marketing, announced today that it achieved record new customer growth and retention in 2019. New brands included a multi-year agreement with a top three North American auto insurer, a Global 500 financial services provider, two of the largest global manufacturers of home improvement products, and one of the world’s top three largest jewelry brands. The brand leadership and diversity of industries reflected in these new customers demonstrates BrandMuscle’s continued dominance in the through-channel marketing automation (TCMA) market.
In addition to new customer growth, BrandMuscle also maintained a 98% customer retention rate, fueled in part by increases in usage, channel engagement, and local marketing performance. BrandMuscle’s customers and their local channel partners executed over $1.5 billion worth of co-op and MDF transactions through the platform. Other local marketing activity growth included:
- 1 million registered users on the BrandMuscle Integrated Local Marketing Platform
- 46% year-over-year growth in marketing content created by local partners and placed into market
- 40% higher display CTR compared to industry average
- 213% higher Facebook advertising CTR compared to industry average
- 30% growth in print and fulfillment: producing and shipping over 340,000 orders and over 1.6 million menu books
New product offerings, industry partnerships, thought leadership, and corporate initiatives contributed to positive momentum, especially in the second half of the year.
In September, BrandMuscle announced the launch of an Instant Impact Mobile App at The National Beer Wholesalers Association’s annual conference. The first end-to-end POS solution
for the alcohol beverage industry, the Instant Impact Mobile App allows distributor sales reps to easily order, approve, and track custom point-of-sale materials from any location, anytime, regardless of Wi-Fi connectivity.
In October, BrandMuscle launched the industry’s first Local Events Marketing Solution
for channel marketers, filling a critical need in the market to provide local channel partners easy access to a high-quality data sources for hyperlocal events and support services. With access to BrandMuscle’s database of over 8,000 hyperlocal events and turnkey local event marketing services, customers executed over 10,000 local events in 2019.
In 2019, BrandMuscle announced a partnership with Reputation.com
to enable best-in-class location data management, online reputation, and social media management at scale for brands that have hundreds or thousands of locations. BrandMuscle also became an OEM partner of TIBCO Cloud Integration, enabling customers to leverage market-leading, out-of-the-box or custom connectivity to CRM, marketing automation, and many other enterprise systems.
To further drive innovation, BrandMuscle Labs
was established in early 2019, to explore how the latest technologies such as natural language processing, machine learning, and predictive analytics can be applied to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of local marketing. Several offerings have already been launched following incubation in BrandMuscle Labs, including a machine learning based co-op fund recommendation engine.
In April, BrandMuscle published the fifth annual State of Local Marketing Report
and introduced The BrandMuscle Local Marketing Maturity Matrix™, a comprehensive framework designed to help brand marketers assess and improve their local marketing performance. Through this research, BrandMuscle discovered that local partners operating at the highest levels of local marketing maturity generate 2x higher year-over-year revenue growth than their peers at lower maturity levels. BrandMuscle now offers a diagnostic report to its customers as a value-add to aid in strategic planning every year, and a free online assessment
is available to the public.
To further employee development and deepen customer knowledge, BrandMuscle established a learning program to provide ongoing training on the company’s solutions and local marketing best practices. BrandMuscle University leverages the company’s State of Local Marketing research and enables employees and customers to earn product certifications for Brand Management, Channel Fund Management, Digital Marketing, Print, and Fulfillment.